Irrespective of company size, we all have to manage projects in order to implement business strategies and respond to clients’ needs. Today more than ever, there is a need to manage with precision. Project management offers more than ‘general management. Instead, project management entails a systematic approach to managing people, resources and processes whilst balancing risk, quality, time and customer satisfaction along with other constraints.
At the end of the session, participants should be able to apply the principles of project management to their management processes; and be able to use the relevant templates appropriately to reduce risks and business failures and increase efficiency and profitability.
The Project Management for Entrepreneurs (PME) workshop is a non-technical approach to project management. This course will equip participants with the knowledge and techniques to immediately start successfully utilizing project management techniques in their entrepreneurial /SME ventures in a practical and non-technical way.
This course is designed for Management Consultants, including Entrepreneurs, Intrepreneurs, Professionals, Managers, Business Leaders, Team Members.
1. A non-technical approach to project management
2. How to harness the value of project management practices to prepare winning contracts
3. Initial stages of adopting project management principles in your company
4. How to use project management tools & techniques to decrease risk and increase efficiency and productivity
5. How to utilise sophisticated tools to seamlessly manage, schedule and control time, human and financial resources